Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Parimutuel on Fun

In French a trifecta would be a tierce -- don't ask me the gender of the word, I can never find a decent French dictionary online. For a language with fewer users, it's much easier to find Swedish translations online.

But enough of my griping over my unhappiness with Paris. Better things are on the horizon and I'm hitting up my three favorite bars in town and laying down the fun.

After the quiet of the Paris holiday season fades, DJ Whistle Punk returns with a vengence: not one, not two, but three gigs in three different bars in one week. Triple your chances to get down with the funky sounds in a winning trifecta.

Mercredi 16 jan 21h à 1h
au Bistrot des artistes
6 rue des Anglais
75005 Paris; métro: Cluny/La Sorbonne
ambiance: du funk et de la soul
Spoken Word downstairs

Samedi 19 jan 21h30 à 1h30
aux pères populaires
46 rue Buzenval
75020 Paris; métro: Buzenval
ambiance: du populaire

Dimanche 20 jan Minuit à 2h
au Pop-In
105 rue Amelot
75011 Paris; métro: Filles du Calvaire
ambiance: 60s/70s pour shaker ton booty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home